Difference between revisions of "Waleed al-Shehri"
(→Photos, Video, Audio)
Latest revision as of 10:12, 29 May 2014
Waleed al-Shehri (often called Waleed Alshehri) was born in Saudi Arabia on December 20th, 1978. His full name was Walid Muhammad Abdallah al-Shehri. al-Shehri (along with his brother Wail and three others) is suspected of involvement in the hijacking of American Airlines Flight 11, the first plane to fly into the World Trade Centre on September 11.
See the Waleed al-Shehri Background page for more details.
Photos, Video, Audio
Video will, released September 2007
- Immigration inspector interview re: admission of Satam al-Suqami and Waleed al-Shehri
- INS summary on Waleed al-Shehri (he's incorrectly called Waleed Ahmed al-Shehri)
- FBI record, also incorrectly containing some details on Waleed Ahmed al-Shehri
- FBI memo on why Waleed al-Shehri isn't the "still alive" pilot
- Drivers record 1
- Drivers record 2
- Documents for opening SunTrust Bank account
- Records for SunTrust Bank account card
- al-Shehri's father interviewed briefly
- Official full timeline: Dates, times and places extracted mainly from the 9/11 Commission Report and Moussaoui trial exhibits, although other sources are used as well.
Links and Related
Where can I read law enforcement, 9/11 Commission or mainstream media information on al-Shehri?
- Global Security makes it easy to view 9/11 Commission information on the hijackers movements, activities and associates
Where can I find information challenging that mainstream media account?
- History Commons has a timeline and various articles
- Team8Plus "Tracking the alleged hijackers and their doubles"
Which other sites might be of interest?