Difference between revisions of "Satam al-Suqami"
(→Links and Related)
Latest revision as of 10:54, 29 June 2012
Satam al-Suqami was born in Saudi Arabia on June 28, 1976. His full name was Ustam bin Muhammad Abd al-Rahman al-Saqami. al-Suqami is suspected of involvement in the hijacking of American Airlines Flight 11, the first plane to fly into the World Trade Centre on September 11.
- Not on the 9/11 passenger manifest?
- Recovered "indestructible" passport must have been planted at the WTC?
Photos, Video, Audio
al-Suqami and Waleed al-Shehri opened a SunTrust bank account.
- Immigration inspector interview re: admission of Satam al-Suqami and Waleed al-Shehri
- INS analysis of Satam al-Suqami's passport
- INS summary on al-Suqami
- Official full timeline: Dates, times and places extracted mainly from the 9/11 Commission Report and Moussaoui trial exhibits, although other sources are used as well.
Links and Related
Where can I read law enforcement, 9/11 Commission or mainstream media information on al-Suqami?
- Global Security makes it easy to view 9/11 Commission information on the hijackers movements, activities and associates
Where can I find information challenging that mainstream media account?
- History Commons has a timeline and various articles
- Team8Plus "Tracking the alleged hijackers and their doubles"
Which other sites might be of interest?