Difference between revisions of "Marwan al-Shehhi"
(→Links and Related)
Latest revision as of 10:55, 29 June 2012
Marwan al-Shehhi (also known as Marwan Alshehhi) was born in the United Arab Emirates on May 9, 1978. His full name was Marwan Yousef Muhammed Rashid Lekrab al-Shehhi. al-Shehhi is suspected of being the hijacker pilot who flew United Airlines Flight 175 into the World Trade Centre on September 11.
Photos, Video, Audio
- FBI summary on Marwan al-Shehhi
- Immigration inspector interviews re: al-Shehhi arrivals on 5-29-00, 5-2-01, 1-18-01
- INS summary on Marwan al-Shehhi
- "A Review of the INS's Admissions of Mohamed Atta and Marwan Alshehhi, its Processing of their Change of Status Applications, and its Efforts to Track Foreign Students in the United States"
- Airman files (pilot-related documentation)
- Drivers Licence Application 1
- Drivers Licence Application 2
- Application for Huffman Aviation
- Huffman Aviation Personnel Folder
- Transaction Reports for Atta and al-Shehhi's SunTrust bank account
- Official full timeline: Dates, times and places extracted mainly from the 9/11 Commission Report and Moussaoui trial exhibits, although other sources are used as well.
Links and Related
Where can I read law enforcement, 9/11 Commission or mainstream media information on al-Shehhi?
- A Washington Post article provides more background to the Hamburg Cell and the beginnings of the 9/11 plot
- This New York Times index links to more than 25 articles
- Global Security makes it easy to view 9/11 Commission information on the hijackers movements, activities and associates
Where can I find information challenging that mainstream media account?
- History Commons has a timeline and various articles
- Team8Plus "Tracking the alleged hijackers and their doubles"
Which other sites might be of interest?