Difference between revisions of "Foreknowledge"
Latest revision as of 17:37, 8 January 2011
- FBI informant Randy Glass knew the attacks were going to take place?
- Several suspects were identified by the Able Danger project in 2000?
- The Afghan war was planned months before the 9/11 attacks?
- John Ashcroft stopped taking commercial flights in July 2001?
- The August 6 Presidential Daily Brief was a useful warning about the attacks?
- Insider trading and suspicious "put options" prove foreknowledge of 9/11?
- Rumsfeld announced $2.3 trillion missing from Pentagon funds the day before the attacks?
- Top Pentagon officials cancelled their travel plans on September 10?
- Goldman Sachs in Japan warned their staff on September 10?
- San Francisco mayor Willie Brown was warned not to fly on September 10?
- The five "dancing Israelis" filmed the first WTC impact?
- Bush stayed at Booker school on 9/11 because he knew he was in no danger?
We cover older and less common theories on other pages, too: ZIM Shipping leaving the WTC, Professor Garth Nicolson learning of the Pentagon attack, Jeb Bush declaring "martial law" in Florida before 9/11, Odigo receiving a "warning" of the attacks, 4000 Israelis not turning up for work on 9/11, Ariel Sharon cancelling a trip to New York and Fiduciary Trust CEO Anne Tatlock making a trip that took her out of her WTC office on 9/11.