Difference between revisions of "Ahmed al-Ghamdi"
(→Photos, Video, Audio)
Latest revision as of 10:17, 29 May 2014
Ahmed al-Ghamdi (often transliterated as Alghamdi) was born in Saudi Arabia on July 2, 1979. His full name was Ahmad Salih Said al-Kurshi al-Ghamdi. al-Hazmi (along with his brother Hamza and three others) is suspected of involvement in the hijacking of United Airlines Flight 175, the second plane to hit the World Trade Centre complex on September 11.
- Entered the US before the official FBI date?
- Trained by the US military?
- Not on the 9/11 passenger manifest?
Photos, Video, Audio
- FBI summary on Ahmed al-Ghamdi
- INS summary on Ahmed al-Ghamdi
- Immigration inspector interview re: arrival on 5-2-01
- Official full timeline: Dates, times and places extracted mainly from the 9/11 Commission Report and Moussaoui trial exhibits, although other sources are used as well.
Links and Related
Where can I read law enforcement, 9/11 Commission or mainstream media information on al-Ghamdi?
- Global Security makes it easy to view 9/11 Commission information on the hijackers movements, activities and associates
Where can I find information challenging that mainstream media account?
- History Commons has a timeline and various articles
- Team8Plus "Tracking the alleged hijackers and their doubles"
Which other sites might be of interest?