Difference between revisions of "Abdulaziz al-Omari"
(→Photos, Video, Audio)
Latest revision as of 10:10, 29 May 2014
Abdulaziz al-Omari was born in Saudi Arabia on May 28, 1979. His full name was Abd al-Aziz Abd al-Rahman Muhammed al-Umari. al-Omari is suspected of involvement in the hijacking of American Airlines Flight 11, the first plane to fly into the World Trade Centre on September 11.
Saudi Information Agency:
Photos, Video, Audio
- FBI interviews relating to Colgan Air (mostly the US Airways flight that Atta and al-Omari took immediately prior to boarding Flight 11)
- INS summary on al-Omari
- INS analysis of Abdulaziz al-Omari's passport, and important FBI information on the other al-Omari behind one of the "hijacker still alive" stories
- An FBI record on al-Omari, incorrectly containing information on one or more men with the same or a similar name
- FBI memo on a CD found in Pakistan. This contained images of the passports of Khalid al-Mihdhar, Abdulaziz al-Omari, Salem al-Hazmi, and a previously unknown "Saud A. S. Al-Rasheed", whose "name may indicate that he is some how related to the Saudi Royal Family"
- Michael Tuohey talks to the 9/11 Commission about checking in al-Omari on 9/11
- Official full timeline: Dates, times and places extracted mainly from the 9/11 Commission Report and Moussaoui trial exhibits, although other sources are used as well.
Links and Related
Where can I read law enforcement, 9/11 Commission or mainstream media information on al-Omari?
- Global Security makes it easy to view 9/11 Commission information on the hijackers movements, activities and associates
Where can I find information challenging that mainstream media account?
- History Commons has a timeline and various articles
- Team8Plus "Tracking the alleged hijackers and their doubles"
Which other sites might be of interest?